Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Thursday, December 17, 2009

ENGAGEMENT: Ed and Dana

I love, love, love photography. I fall in love with it more and more every single day. Today is a good day. Today, I opened my door and welcomed with open arms a package with my new Canon 5D camera! I am so excited and cannot wait to use it! It is my new little baby- it will be loved, nourished, cleaned, and well taken care of. Now, onto the session:

I met Ed and Dana a few weeks ago. They encompass everything cool. They are good looking, fun, funny, extremely likable, and they live in Atlanta (yes this makes them cool. Living in Buford, its exciting to go into the city. Now that I live up here, it seems like Atlanta is a country away. I have to plan trips to go into Atlanta it takes so long to get there!).
I had so much fun with this couple and I laughed A LOT!

Ed and Dana~ you are completely awesome. I had so much fun with you and I hope you had just a little bit to. Can't wait to meet with you again!

Click here for a slideshow.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
WORK.IT.OUT.DANA
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
A little fun time.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We headed over to Atlantic Station before sunset for a few city shots.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
KELLY LANE PHOTOGRAPHY | TNB