Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A NON RESOLUTION

The clock read 6:00 am. BEEP BEEP BEEP. Ugh! As we get back into the swing of things this new year, I have found it difficult to really get motivated. I am still on "vacation mode" from the Holidays. Hence, I have been lagging in blog posts.

At the start of 2010, I decided to set goals- not resolutions, but goals. Goals because they serve as targets and arm me with arrows to shoot.I went through the things I want to accomplish both personally and professionally(which includes a new look for Kelly Lane Photography!) At the end of the year, I will be able to look back and see what worked and what went wrong, and what goals to set for the next year.

I am excited about this year and the goals that are ahead! Because I didn't say it January 1st, here's a picture:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
KELLY LANE PHOTOGRAPHY | TNB